About Your Chamber
We strengthen our business environment to enable our members to prosper.
To guide in the accomplishment of the mission, five basic objectives have been established as the basis for programming and policy decisions of the organization:
- Work to overcome barriers to future economic development and a healthy and positive business climate.
- Improve the area's ability to expand and enhance employment opportunities.
- Improve the overall quality of life and standard of living for the total community.
- Work to develop the rich human, natural, technological and man-made resources of the Hernando County to further enhance economic opportunities.
- Provide support services and systems to benefit the members of your Chamber and consistently represent and advocate the best interests of the members of the organization.
Learn More About the Chamber in the Videos Below!
Pillars of Success
Identifies the critical factors determining Hernando County business growth and future. The four pillars are marketing, networking, advocacy and training. Each pillar has its own events, viewpoints and objectives.
- Pillar Strategy: To promote our members and to create awareness of Chamber benefits.
- Pillar Strategy: To become the premier networking group in Hernando County.
- Pillar Strategy: Issue based positions on matters that impact our business environment.
- Pillar Strategy: To offer relevant, convenient and cost-effective training opportunities to the owners and employees of Hernando County businesses.