Hot Deals Explained
What Is A Hot Deal?
- Anything you want to print or post, can be considered a Hot Deal
- They do not have to be discounts or specials; consider them free, extra exposure
- Do you offer free estimates? Are you giving a seminar or special event?
How Do I Start?
Visit your Member Page and click Add a Hot Deal and fill in the template
- The expiration date is what will show/print on the coupon, not when the ad runs which is selected at the bottom
- Toward the bottom, you select the dates you want your deal to appear on the Chamber’s website.
Benefits from selecting your own dates:
- You do not have to worry about having to delete an ad when it is over
- You can proactively put a number of them out in queue ready to appear when you want them
- To supply more information and you have a webpage with this information, you can change the Website Address in the Hot Deal to go directly to the desired website
- Click Submit (Will go to the Chamber for approval, plan 24-48 hours)
- The Chamber will post for you